Family Practice Physician
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Family Practice Physician, you will serve the community by providing primary medical care for pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Examines, diagnoses and treats medical problems
- Maintains appropriate medical records documentation on all patients in electronic medical record
- Refers patients for specialty care, as appropriate
- Provides emergency treatment, as needed
- Provides education to patient’s family regarding diagnoses, treatment, prevention, safety, etc.
- Develops practice policies and procedures
- Responsible for on-call schedule and coordination of hospital admissions
- Provides training and oversight of all clinical personnel
- Directs and/or participates in the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate standards of care, quality assurance indicators, patient care protocols and medical records.
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine and licensed in the state
- Five years’ experience beyond residency preferred. Board Certified in a primary care specialty
- Experience in Community Health and in working with clients from lower economic status. Demonstrate willingness to work with medically underserved population.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Florida
- DEA License
- Admitting privileges in local hospitals
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.