Certified Dependency Case Manager
Miami Gardens, FL
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a Certified Dependency Case Manager, you will identify and assess client and family needs as a result of allegations of abuse or neglect by caretakers, with the ultimate goal of family reunification.
Why join CFCE:
- · Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- · Making an invaluable impact in your community
- · Growth and professional development opportunities available
- · Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- . We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- · Flexible Hours
Minimal Qualifications to apply
- · Certified (or provisionally certified) by the Florida Certification Board as a Certified Child Welfare Case Manager (CWCM)
- · Bachelor’s Degree in a human services related field
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position