Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) you will provide weekly individual and family therapy to clients, using appropriate treatment modality.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Conducts bio-psychosocial assessments of clients referred for therapy, when assigned by the clinical supervisor ensuring that all appropriate authorizations are obtained.
- Develops and maintains appropriate treatment planning in conjunction with clients/families.
- Participates in multidisciplinary treatment team staffing’s with other members of the treatment team as appropriate, i.e. psychiatrist, psychologist, case manager, etc.
- Consults with medical doctor or other specialists concerning treatment plan.
- Conducts individual, group and family therapy for clients as assigned.
- Completes all needed documentation in a timely manner including progress notes, collateral notes, outcome measures, certifications and any other appropriate documentation as required.
- Prepares periodic progress reports, summaries, discharge summaries and all other appropriate documentation, as required.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related behavioral science discipline
- Licensure as a LCSW
- 2 years’ experience working with children and/or adults that are mentally and/or emotionally disabled.
- Microsoft Office; Standard user level
- Ten Eleven (Electronic Health Record); Standard user level
- Ability to counsel individuals, families and/or groups regarding psychological or emotional problems, such as stress, substance abuse, or family situations, using evaluative techniques.
- Ability to help the family identify conflicts and anxieties, and helps the family develop strategies to resolve them.
- Ability to teach ways to manage conflicts and changes within the family dynamics
- Ability to assess and make clinical evaluations regarding client’s mental health and provide clinical diagnose.
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.