CINS-FINS Case Manager
Miami Gardens, FL
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a CINS/FINS Case Manager, you will provide services and supervision to truant and ungovernable children and ensure the CINS/FINS cases are in compliance with program policies and procedures.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Screen cases for eligibility and services
- Complete client intake assessments
- Make appropriate referrals
- Provide direct client services and supervision
- Conduct case staffing and participate in multidisciplinary staffing
- Participate in peer reviews
- Ability to staff court cases and make court presentations ensuring program complies with Department of Juvenile Justice and the Florida Network requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- A minimum of 2 years of case management experience or a Master Degree
- Knowledgeable of community resources
- Ability to compile data, complete reports and maintain appropriate documentation
- Ability to learn or has skills in imputing NETMIS information, Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point;
- Ability to work with employees at all levels and other agency/organizations
- Positive attitude
- Ability to provide advocacy, linkage, and network services for and on behalf of clients and their families
- Consistent and accurate documentation and appropriate billing
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position