Miami Gardens, FL
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a Permanency Specialist you will be responsible for conducting permanency staffing’s and assisting in the decision making process as it relates to achieving permanency for the children served by CFCE
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Flexible Schedule
Some of the Functions Include:
- Schedule permanency staffing’s and staffing’s to engage families early in the dependency case. Ensure staffing’s are completed timely and according to internal policies
- Thoroughly review case files for proper staffing
- Facilitate communicate between all permanency staffing attendees
- Prepare and complete permanency staffing forms for all staffed cases
- Maintain regular communication with both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Psychology, Social Work or related behavioral science discipline
- Two (2) years’ experience working as a case manager in child welfare
- Knowledge of dependency proceedings and dependency law
- Ability to balance competing priorities and make independent judgements and decisions
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position