Clinical Nurse Manager
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will promote patients’ health by developing the day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area. This position also directs and develops staff, working with the front office staff to ensure proper scheduling and proper patient flow. This is a supervisory position supervising the nursing and medical assistant staff.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Functions as team leader for the nursing and medical assistant teams of the organization.
- Manage and develop work-based teams. Participate in daily patient care team meetings.
- Adopt and implement innovative nursing practices to improve care.
- Assists in recruitment and selection of clinical staff (Nurses, MA's and dental assistants).
- Serve as a liaison between medical, dental and behavioral health to facilitate integration and coordination of care.
- Oversee storage and handling, accurate documentation of and ordering of vaccines.
- Ensures effective and efficient front office processes and overall daily supervision of front office (medical/dental) clerical staff.
- Work closely with the Chief Medical Officer to ensure that front office staff (medical/dental) is meeting provider productivity standards.
- Assisting in the scheduling of staff meetings, trainings and staff development opportunities
- Certification of practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support techniques and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Must have 2 or more years’ experience in the management of a Community Health Center, preferably in a
- Knowledge of all systems: Intergy, Dentrix, Medicaid etc. Functions as Intergy superuser/educator.
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) setting.
- Medical knowledge and experience required.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational, communication, management and supervisory skills.
- Must be computer literate, with proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and spread sheet applications.
- Ability to perform at a high level of autonomy or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries with clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.