Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Prevention Specialist, you will be responsible for providing group counseling for our clients and/or other programs.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Conducting Group Sessions
- Maintaining files on each child
- Making necessary contact with other social service agencies for follow-up and treatment
- Completing all cases to full closure including follow-up obligations
- Attending in-service training courses
- Attending case consultation sessions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two (2) Years’ experience with coordination/linkage of clinical services
- Display Initiative
- Give accurate attention to details
- Meet timelines
- Reports prepared neatly and submitted on time
- Excellent assessment skills and intervention strategies
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.