Family Support Worker
Miami Gardens, FL
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a Family Support Worker, you will be responsible for transporting clients to school, appointments, social and recreational activities, etc.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Transport clients to and from appointments, school, social, and recreational activities, etc.
- Assist in the supervision of family visits
- Provide support and supervision for the children during the monthly foster parent meetings and other scheduled foster parent events
- Run work-related errands i.e. main office, downtown, etc.
- Ensure agency vehicle is neat, clean, and receives regular maintenance according to the service schedule
- Ability to work on call as needed
- High School Diploma
- Access to a well maintained vehicle, valid auto insurance, and a current and valid Driver’s License.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with employees, managers, and the public
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Knowledge of local area
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this position