Community Health Worker
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Community Health Worker, you will conduct outreach to increase the number of patients prescribed PreP counseled and tested for HIV
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Conduct Outreach
- Increase the number of patients prescribed PrEP;
- Maintain referral relationships with Department of Health, University of Miami, and other
- Engages new patients through outreach and supports linkage to services and care coordination.
- Minimum Associates degree
- Minimum three years’ experience in work with HIV patients.
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.