Dental and Medical Front Office Assistant
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Dental Front Office Assistant, you will provide quality customer service to the children and families we serve. This is a professional administrative position with the responsibility of performing complex clerical and administrative work of a diverse nature.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Greeting any visitor in a professional manner to inquire the reason for the visit.
- Utilize interval systems to input HIPAA protected information
- Verify insurance on a daily basis for all scheduled appointments
- Responsible for explaining documents, answering questions, obtaining signatures and making copies of required documents
- Receive incoming telephone calls for CFCE and forward to the appropriate departments
- Ensure effective and efficient patient flow, appointment management, and accuracy and completion of registration
- High School Diploma
- Six (6) Months of Dental office experience
- Six (6) Months of Medical office experience
- Knowledge of Tier, Intergy, Dentrix, Medicaid
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.