Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Clinical Supervisor, you will provide direct supervision to clinicians that deliver weekly individual, family and group therapy services to clients, using applicable treatment modalities.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of behavioral health services.
- Manage Intake and the completion of bio-psychosocial assessments.
- Provides clinical supervision of clinicians, to include individual and group staff meetings and case consultations; oversee appropriate client to clinician ratio and provide a minimum of four hours of supervision per month to conduct clinical case staffing’s and regular reviews of documentation and deadlines, for both internal and external quality assurance standards.
- Coordinates the assignment of cases, conducts staff meetings and provides training; confers with clinicians regularly regarding clinical techniques, case progress, and related matters; evaluates work performance for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring quality of care to clients.
- Ensures compliance with related federal, state and local regulations, as well as departmental and policies and procedures.
- Participates in the development or revision of policies, procedures, and program guidelines.
- Masters’ degree in social work, mental health counseling, psychology, or other behavioral science discipline.
- Florida license in social work, mental health counseling, or marriage and family therapy;
- Three years supervisory experience with clinicians providing counseling to seriously emotionally disturbed children, adolescents and families at risk for abuse and neglect.
- Excellent assessment skills and intervention strategies
- Ability to perform at a high level of autonomy or with minimal supervision
- Ability to observe and report accurately on the functioning of individuals and families
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to identify and understand environmental stressors
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries with clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.