Child Welfare Quality Assurance Specialist
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will have the responsibility of conducting systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of the Full Case Management program, ensuring that standards of quality are being met and that compliance and performance measures are being achieved.
Why join CFCE:
- Great benefits package, including a Zero (0) cost out of pocket medical plan, 13 Paid Holidays and a competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Develop and maintain a positive and responsive relationship with Agency personnel, as well as stakeholders within the System of Care (i.e. Department of Children and Families (DCF), Citrus Family Care Network (Citrus FCN) and other Full Case Management Agencies (FCMA) etc.).
- Conducts Quality Improvement (QI) activities in compliance with State and Federal guidelines as it relates to Child Welfare.
- Conducts Quality Assurance (QA) file reviews and audits in accordance with the State and Federal guidelines and utilize various local, state, and federal tools.
- Collects and analyzes data from review findings to determine strengths, weaknesses and identifies trends in order to address findings and improvements to the system of care.
- Participates in process work flow analysis on problematic areas within the system of care.
- Provides guidance and feedback on QA reviews and QI initiatives progress in meeting State and Federal performance measures.
- Coordinate or participate in continuous quality improvement (CQI) projects.
- Use software to collect data, track trends, conduct analysis and develop reports
- Provide effective training, support and technical assistance to Case Management teams to meet performance and strategic objectives.
- Provide expertise guidance and assistance regarding the principles of safety methodology.
- Participates in quality improvement team meetings and committee meetings, as assigned.
- Monitor the agency’s compliance with the State’s established matrices.
- Monitor and track agency’s compliance in other areas, as assigned.
- Assist with COA accreditation process, as designated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of psychology, social work or related behavioral science discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the field of child welfare required
- A minimum of three years as Dependency Supervisory or Specialist required
- Knowledge of Safety Methodology practice, Child Welfare statutes, policies, and procedures required
- Must be proficient in the use of FSFN, Microsoft Word, Windows, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to perform at a high level of autonomy or with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.