Youth Care Worker - Part Time
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
Helping children and families help themselves to live a better life and build a stronger community.
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community.
As a Youth Care Worker, you will perform day to day supervision of youth in the residential group home, and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the residents.
Why join CFCE:
- Up to 13 paid holidays
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Some of the Functions Include:
- Discuss all rules & regulations with youth at time of admission
- Participation in all day, evening and night activities with shelter residents
- Monitoring resident areas to provide a safe therapeutic environment
- Additional duties include preparing meals for residents, attending scheduled in-service trainings and completing daily inspections and progress notes.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience working with children
- Ability to observe and report accurately on the functioning of individuals
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Ability to identify and understand environmental stressors
- Ability to set appropriate limits and boundaries with clients
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.