Medical Mobile Unit Driver
Cherishing Our Children Since 1977
The Center for Family and Child Enrichment (CFCE) is dedicated to help children and their families by providing the right services and solutions based on individual needs. CFCE is constantly evolving to better support our community. CFCE expanded in early 2012 to include a health care center, The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center.
The Pediatric & Family Health and Wellness Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), offers an array of preventative health services including but not limited to: general and sick care for adults and children, OB/GYN, dental services, nutrition programs and mental health and substance abuse treatment for children and adults.
As a Medical Mobile Unit Driver, you will operate a 38-foot medical mobile unit. Assists with preparations and ongoing maintenance of the Mobile Medical Vehicle such as ensuring overall cleanliness before, during, and after visits; performing equipment checks; maintaining inventory supplies; and performing other duties required to support the Mobile Medical Vehicle’s readiness to operate and to accept participant encounters.
Why join CFCE:
- Making an invaluable impact in your community
- Growth and professional development opportunities available
- Qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- We are a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Current clean driving record
- High School Diploma
- Experience driving throughout Miami Dade County
- LPN (preferred)
- CPR (preferred)
CFCE is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.